The Islands of Loreto
- Undiscovered 5 Amazing Virgin Islands. (“Coronado - Del Carmen - Santa Catalina - Montserrat - Danzante” )- unbelievable White sand- tranquil clear water - you can walk 300 meters offshore in the shallow waters- turquoise waters- Natural blue footed boobies habitat.
- Called Aquarium of the World. (More than 800 hundred species of Marine Life.)
- Giant´s Land. (the story says that giants live in the mountains)
- Whale Watching (January- March).
- 1st Place to Practice Kayaking.
- 2nd Place to Practice Snorkeling.
- World Class Fishing (All year long)
- Sea Lion and Dolphin Habitat. (Hundreds of them right in front of you)
- Historic ritual of Chocolate clams (Only in Loreto)
- Crossing the border from San Diego to Tijuana is easier than ever
Loreto is located 5 minutes from the International Loreto Airport (Lto)
- Cross border express CBX through San Diego and be at Tijuna airport in as short as 5 minutes to take the quick and easy 1:45 min flight directly to Loreto.
- Fly to Guadalajara from anywhere and connect straight to Loreto with Calafia Airlines.com and get our special rate.
- Fly to San Jose del Cabo from anywhere and connect to Loreto with Calafia Airlines.com and get our special rate every Tuesday and Saturday.
- Fly from LAX directly to Loreto with AlaskaAirlines.com daily and enojoy the quick and easy 2 hr flight.